Re - introduction

Monday, May 09, 2016


I have decided to start blogging more seriously again. Ive been stuck for the last hour, trying to figure out how to introduce re-introduce this blog. Its been a long time coming. I set it up some time last year (October 2015ish..), but then I got stuck. I wasn't sure what to say, I had a few random posts chilling on my dashboard that never got published. I guess that has partly to do with my insecurities about my writing, which gave me an excuse to keep putting it off and not start consistently. Step 1 of overcoming my insecurities... blogging seriously and consistently.

Now to where it all started, why this blog? I went home for Christmas, home being Dubai, while there, I caught up with one of my high school best friends and she planted a seed in my mind which has stuck with me since. She said I should start blogging and share with people my journey, my journey moving back to my country of origin and starting a business. Its a voice few get to hear and an experience not many have gone through.

Its only taken me a year to finally get around to doing it seriously. I wanted a platform where I could share my journey, my love for fashion and generally all the random things I like from DIY to food. So, welcome to Sharon Njoroge (me)... I am a young female, an entrepreneur, a brand ambassador, a christian, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a fashion lover, a designer. Join me on my journey of life, follow my passions and the things I love.

As mentioned I love fashion, so being a brand ambassador for N3Milles fashions was such an exciting opportunity. So, ill be sharing with you photos from my shoots with them. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Garden City Mall
Photographer: Njeri Macharia
Jacket: N3Milles (Ksh 4, 500)
Jumpsuit: N3Milles (Ksh 6, 500)
Shoes: Zara (Ksh 3,700)

 

Gotta have fun with it! Break it down..

 

Thanks for stopping by
x Love Sharon x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe